The Circle Way
The Circle Way fosters skillful capacity to lead from your own chair…
The Circle Way is a body of work combining ancient lineage and modern social technology into a refined, lightly structured group process designed by Christina Baldwin and Ann Linnea. The two founders taught, applied and evolved this work in a world-wide 25-year writing and teaching cycle.
Moving from a founders-held to a community-held model, The Circle Way is now in the capable hands of next generation practitioners. It is expanding into corporations, non-profit and NGO boards, education, healthcare, community activism, and religious communities as a highly applicable form of collaborative governance.
All Circle Way resources have been transferred to TheCircleWay.net.
- For information about upcoming Circle Way trainings, click here.
- For teaching colleagues/Circle Way practitioners, go here.
- For Circle Way resources, including basic teaching guidelines that have been translated into several languages, visit The Circle Way Resources page.
- To subscribe to The Circle Way’s email newsletter, which provides tales of the use of Circle in various settings, subscribe here.
- For connection into the network and starting a circle – more than 600 practitioners from around the world are united through a Facebook group, where they share circle news, stories, and questions that help them reflect and deepen their practice. To join, click this link, and then, in Facebook, click the green Join Group button.
Christina and Ann’s co-authored book, The Circle Way, A Leader in Every Chair, has been translated into German and Korean. It is available in electronic form and printed form. Buy it from our online store.
Christina’s foundational book, Calling the Circle, The First and Future Culture, is also available through the PeerSpirit store. Click here for details.