The Circle WayThe Circle Way fosters skillful capacity to lead from your own chair.
- How would you like to change the meetings you attend or lead?
- What support do you need to raise challenging issues?
- What do you believe is possible when people speak honestly, listen sincerely, and act wisely?
Maybe it’s time you become the one who knows how shift a meeting to focus and participation; who has the courage to pause and restart, or to introduce a new question.
Leadership in circle is participatory—
- Leaders sit down with a group, become part of the process, lead from the rim, and hold the social space.
- Together people name intention and safeguard an infrastructure of participation.
- As a group we can initiate questions, allow divergence and convergence, and watch for insights that lead to action.
- We harvest our individual and group learning and take responsibility for next directions.
For 20 years, PeerSpirit, Inc., has trained a broad spectrum of leaders: project, team, and department managers, consultants and facilitators, clergy and laity, students, and educators to host dynamic conversations that lead to informed action.
The practica, and a variety of tailored training are based on Christina and Ann's co-authored book, The Circle Way - A Leader in Every Chair, and on a line of PeerSpirit booklets authored by Christina, Ann, and a range of co-authors.
This year, The Circle Way Initiative is incubating within the nest of PeerSpirit and will hatch soon into a global web-based community. Sign up for the Circle Tale (using the box at the top of this page) to stay abreast of these developments, and take your place in this community.